Efficient search engine
- Google search engine for information search in intranet, wiki, and TAMK websites
Structuring of information
- An intranet version of the study guide, which is more extensive than the web version; includes the quality manual’s instructions for students.
- IT guidelines to a separate entity
- More user friendly structuring of the quality manual
- Orientation material to a part of the quality manual under the title Basic Information for Staff
- A study guide is made for the School of Vocational Teacher Education; replaces the present-day wiki sites > COMING IN AUGUST
- Own site for each campus
- The Management Map will collect all information for directors and heads to one place.
Other features facilitating information search
Tools for communications
- A sophisticated and diverse news forum
- A new event calendar. Maintenance rights for whole staff.
- Annual calendars for diverse target groups
- RSS feeds from TAMK blogs, Twitter, and Facebook sites
- RSS feeds from Jobstep.net > COMING LATER
Community and interaction
- Possibility to comment contents
- A discussion forum
- A flea market
- Possibility to have one’s photo on the identification card (staff photos will be published by Information Management)
- Possibility to easily change the language for the session
- More contents in English
- Intranet appearance will be in accordance with TAMK’s visual image.
- You can give feedback on TAMK’s operation through a forum.
- Possibility to increase the font size.
Maintenance of contents
- Multichannel publishing enables publication of the same page in several different places
- Connection of the Alfresco document management to the intranet facilitates management of attachments in intranet.